Promote Official Music Bible… and get paid!
As a Official Music Bible Affiliate/ Promoter, you’ll have the opportunity to work when and how you want—and write your own paycheck.
In a $6 Billion Dollar Industry. Last year the Music Industry made more money through the internet in a down economy. With music playing a vital role in everything we do in our world from movies, commercials, and everyday life makes the music industry a profitable industry for you to earn $1,000 to $250,000 per month.
Here is a list of items you should consider for the success of your business below.
- Banner Ads – Free
- Page Peels- Free
- Text Ads-Free
- Html Page Ads-Free
- Email Templates-Free
- PDF Documents-Free
- Tier Linking for other affiliates-Free
- Your Twitter Account/Periscope
- Your Facebook Account/Facebook Live
- Instagram/Instagram Stories
- YouTube/YouTube Live
Offline Marketing (Direct Marketing Don’t Need A WEBSITE):
- Business Cards – starting at $25
- Banner Ads – starting at $ 50
- Flyers – starting at $50
- Poster starting at $15
- Radio or TV spot production
- Your Cookie Cutter Radio Spot For $80.00 Dollars and placed on Radio for a small budget!
- Your Cookie Cutter TV Spot For $80.00 Dollars and placed on TV for a small budget!
- Direct Mail: Door to Door Only @ .10 cents per flyer
Interested? What are you waiting for!
Join Today - Get Started Today - Be Seen Get Heard.
In radio broadcasting, a spin is a single play of a song. Light rotation typically airs 5–15 times per week, while medium rotation airs 10-25 times per week, and heavy rotation airs at least 25 or more spins each week.
Nielsen SoundScan tracks the sales of music and music video products throughout the U.S. and Canada. Nielsen sales data is collected from over 14,000 retail, mass merchant, and non-traditional (online stores, venues, etc.) outlets weekly.
OMB will teach you the best ways to market and promote your music to the masses! Learn how to buy TV ads starting at $8, radio ads starting at $20, and how to drive traffic back to your own website!